Your wedding day is one of the most
memorable and important days of your life. It is a day that
began with a dream, and it will always live in your memory. You
deserve the best you can get!
Remember, it is very important to choose the right entertainment
for your special day. You should know what to expect from your
DJ, and he or she should know what to expect at your event. This
is why your DJ should plan to meet with you well in advance to
discuss the details of your reception. Some important questions
to ask when meeting with your DJ are:
• Are you a full-time DJ?
• Do you also provide ceremony music?
• Are basic effects lighting included?
• Are there any hidden costs (i.e., travel, set-up time,
• Do you bring backup equipment with you?
• Are you a fully-trained DJ?
• Is a deposit required?
• How will you dress at my event?
• How many songs do you have in your library?
• When is the final payment due?
• What time will you arrive to set up your equipment?
• Will you also help us with planning our reception?
• Do you also provide upgrades (i.e., projector, additional
sound system, etc.)?
• Will you stay later than scheduled if requested? If so,
how much will the additional charge be?
• What happens if my DJ becomes ill or some unfortunate
event prevents him or her from performing at my reception?
• Do you have references?
• Will you take requests from our guests?
• How much experience do you have with wedding receptions?
• Does the entertainer DRINK ALCOHOL while they perform?
Any experienced, reliable DJ should be able to answer all of
these questions to your satisfaction. However, if the DJ you are
interviewing is unable to answer these questions, he or she may
not be the right DJ for your special day.
When you and your DJ discuss your vision with clear
communication, everyone involved will be comfortable with
knowing that your event will truly be one to remember forever!
here for the Wedding Request Form
Selections For Weddings
10 Ceremony Selections
1. Allegro (Bach)
2. Arioso (Bach)
3. Ave Maria (Bach)
4. Bridal Chorus (Wagner)
5. Canon in D (Pachebel)
6. Four Seasons, The (Vivaldi)
7. Jesus, Joy of Man's Desiring (Bach)
8. Ode To Joy (Beethoven)
9. Trumpet Voluntary (Jeremiah Clarke)
10. Wedding March (Mozart)
25 First Dance Songs
1. All My Life (KC and JoJo): Love Always
2. Amazed (Lonestar): Lonely Grill
3. At Last (Etta James): Love Songs
4. Because You Loved Me (Celine Dion): Falling Into You
5. Can I Have This Dance (Anne Murray): Greatest Hits
6. Can't Help Falling In Love (Elvis): Boxed Set
7. Forever And Ever, Amen (Randy Travis): Greatest Hits
8. From This Moment (Shania Twain): Come On Over
9. Here And Now (Luther Vandross): Greatest Hits
10. I Could Not Ask For More (Edwin McCain): Messenger
11. I Do (Cherish You) (98º Degrees): 98º and Rising
12. I Swear (John Michael Montgomery): Kickin' It Up
13. In My Life (The Beatles): 1962-1966
14. It Had To Be You (Harry Connick Jr.): When Harry Met Sally
15. It's Your Love (Tim McGraw w/Faith Hill): Everywhere
16. Just the Way You Are (Billy Joel): Greatest Hits
17. Love Is Here To Say (Frank Sinatra): Songs for Swinging
18. Now and Forever (Richard Marx): Greatest Hits
19. Search Is Over, The (Survivor): Greatest Hits
20. Spend My Life with You (Eric Benet Featuring Tamia): A Day
in the Life
21. To Make You Feel My Love (Garth Brooks or Trisha Yearwood):
Hope Floats Soundtrack
22.Truly, Madly, Deeply (Savage Garden): Savage Garden
23. Way You Look Tonight, The (Frank Sinatra): Very Best of
24. When You Say Nothing At All (Allison Kraus): The Other
Sister Soundtrack or (Ronan Keating): Notting Hill Soundtrack
25. You're My Best Friend (Queen): Greatest Hits
20 Father-Daughter/Mother-Son Songs
1. A Son For My Son (Steve Moser, Mikki Viereck, Ray Allaire): A
Song For My Son
2. A Song For Mama (Boyz II Men): Evolution
3. Butterfly Kisses (Bob Carlisle) Butterfly Kisses
4. Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Elton John): Love Songs
5. Daddy's Girl (Peter Cetera): Solitude/Solitaire
6. Daddy's Hand (Holly Dunn): Milestones-Greatest Hits
7. Father's Eyes (Amy Grant): The Collection
8. Greatest Love of All (Whitney Houston): Whitney
9. Have I Told You Lately (Rod Stewart) If We Fall In Love
10. Hero (Mariah Carey): Music Box
11. I Am Your Child (Barry Manilow): The Complete Collection
12. Isn't She Lovely (Stevie Wonder): Songs in the Key of Life
13. Landslide (Fleetwood Mac): Fleetwood Mac
14. My Girl (The Temptations): The Ultimate Collection
15. Through the Years (Kenny Rodgers): 20 Greatest Hits
16. Unforgettable (Natalie Cole): Greatest Hits
17. Way You Look Tonight, The (Frank Sinatra) Very Best of Frank
18. What A Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong): An American Icon
19. Wind Beneath My Wings (Bette Midler): Beaches Soundtrack
20. Wishing Tree (Sonia Dada): Day at the Beach
10 Cake Cutting Songs
1. Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Pat Benatar): Best Shots
2. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) (James Taylor): Greatest
3. I Got You Babe (Sonny and Cher): The Beat Goes On
4. In Your Eyes (Peter Gabriel): So
5. Love and Marriage (Frank Sinatra): The Very Good Years
6. Main Theme From Jaws (John Williams): Jaws Soundtrack
7. Recipe For Love (Harry Connick Jr.): We Are in Love
8. Sugar, Sugar (The Archies): Greatest Hits
9. That's Amore (Dean Martin): All Time Greatest Hits
10. When I'm Sixty-Four (The Beatles): Sgt. Pepper's Lonely
Hearts Club Band
10 Garter Songs
1. Do Ya Think I'm Sexy (Rod Stewart): Blondes Have More Fun
2. Fever (Peggy Lee): The Best of Peggy Lee
3. Legs (ZZ Top): Eliminator
4. Let's Get It On (Marvin Gaye): Let's Get It On
5. Oh Yeah (Yello): Essentials
6. Rub You the Right Way (Johnny Gil): Johnny Gil
7. Theme From Mission Impossible (Danny Elfman): Mission
8. U Can't Touch This (MC Hammer): Greatest Hits
9. You Can Leave Your Hat On (Tom Jones): 9 1/2 Weeks Soundtrack
10. You Sexy Thing (Hot Chocolate): The Full Monty Soundtrack
here for the Wedding Request Form
Dingo Entertainment is the
#1 DJ service in Memphis and the Mid-South!